Carvin Help and Info
- Shipping & Delivery
We know you'll be looking forward to your parcel arriving as soon as poss! So the team at Carvin try hard to fill your order the same day ( not always possibly if afterhours or a weekend( we like time off), But the earlier we get the order the quiicker you get them.....the courier tells us before 12 and its a pretty good chance it'll be overnight (except RD)
We offer FREE CourierPost Economy delivery throughout NZ on orders over $40, all orders under $40 will have a $5 shipping fee. We choose to use Courier post and their delivery targets within New Zealand are as follows:
- Bussiness addresses by 9am the next working day (business address within a CBD or suburban retail/business area)
- Residential addresses by 5pm the next working day
- Rural delivery addresses 2-3 working days
- Saturday Delivery By 12 noon
- Courier Post Economy 2-3 working days
- Same day services offered across town
- Returns & Replacements
We promise to refund or replace any item/s that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition.
- The item/s are unworn
- The item/s have all barcodes/swing tags etc intact – please don’t remove swing tags if you are thinking you might send them back
- Shoes are returned in their original shoe box
- You provide proof of purchase
- The items are returned within 14 days of purchase for New Zealand Customers and 20 days from overseas destinations
In accordance with your legal rights and depending on the circumstances of your return, we will replace or refund any justified complaint where goods are found to be faulty as to quality or performance. If you have questions regarding this Returns Policy, please email us email@example.com or phone 0800 2CARVIN (0800 2227846) or from overseas +64 03 2089166 Please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible if the phone is unattended.
- Order Cancellation
- Pricing & Payment
We are not legally required to give you a refund if you "change your mind". If after making a purchase you change your mind or need to cancel the order before we have dispatched your goods, we will happily give you a full credit note to use online or in-store for when you next find something that you really do want.
Stones and jewels are delicate, they may chip or scratch if you don't treat them with care. This jewellery will age, oxidise and wear back over time, it may also break and bend out of shape if you are rough with it. So to keep your new pieces looking great for longer, treat them preciously, remember you are the owner so you are responsible for the care and we (Carvin Streetwear) won't be held responsible for your wear and tear. * Unless it is a manufacturing fault, see Returns & Replacements :)